A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We use “session” cookies on the website to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, see http://www.google.com/privacy/ads.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites including this one.
Information We May Collect?
The following kinds of personal data may be collected, stored and used:
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications;
- Information relating to your visits to and usages of this website;
- Information relating to transactions connected to this website, including information relating to purchases made of our goods or services;
Your Visits to This Website
We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. This information may be used in the administration of this website, to improve the website's usability, and for our own marketing purposes.
Your Personal Data
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- Send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology;
- Send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by contacting us at 'Contact Us'
- Provide other companies with aggregated statistical information about our users - but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the direct marketing purposes.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We will not provide your information to third parties, except in situations described in this policy.
International Data Transfers
We take all appropriate measures, physical, electronic and managerial, to keep your personal information safe during its collection, storage and distribution. All passwords are fully encrypted. We advise users to take common sense precautions when using the Internet such as the use of firewalls, virus protectors and ensuring that passwords are changed occasionally and not shared with others. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential.
Links to Third Party Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.